Ever thought about installing solar power at your apartment property?
Cutting your home electric bill with solar has become fairly common. But does the investment make sense for large scale multifamily?
Today we talk with Todd Franks of Greystone Investment Sales Group about how he was able to leverage available tax incentives to install solar and significantly cut his electric bill at two of his apartment communities.
Watch this episode to learn:
- What type of apartment property is the ideal fit for solar
- How much solar costs and how the tax incentives work
- What is the return on investment
- What goes into the installation process
- Should you worry about possible roof damage
Get Smart and Invest Smarter with the Apartment Investor Show where JC Castillo and Paul Peebles interview top industry experts and discuss current market trends, investment strategies and fundamental concepts to help you make smart multifamily real estate investments.