Hiring the right management company for your apartment property is make or break to executing your business plan.
This week we talk with Ryan Wehner, Founder and Owner of Wehner Multifamily about the most important steps you need to take in choosing the right operations partner. Specializing in B & C class properties with over 26K units under management, Wehner Multifamily is one of the largest property management companies in the nation.
Watch this episode to learn
- What questions should you ask a prospective management partner
- Key steps you must take when checking customer references
- Why the ability to scale quickly is more important than sheer size
- The only two reasons you should fire a management company
- Best practices for interfacing with the management company staff
Get Smart and Invest Smarter with the Apartment Investor Show where JC Castillo and Paul Peebles interview top industry experts and discuss current market trends, investment strategies and fundamental concepts to help you make smart multifamily real estate investments.