Now more than ever, proper asset management is critical to your survival as a multifamily property owner.
This week we talk with Boris Liubovitch and Albert Baranchuk of WGI about how they are asset managing a 1200 unit portfolio of apartments through this developing economic downturn.
Watch this episode to learn:
- How to minimize expenditures during a downturn
- Using virtual tours to increase lead conversion
- How are collections being impacted by COVID19
- What updates are provided to investment partners & lenders
- How are owner distributions being impacted
- Software automation of asset management KPIs
Get Smart and Invest Smarter with the Apartment Investor Show where JC Castillo and Paul Peebles interview top industry experts and discuss current market trends, investment strategies and fundamental concepts to help you make smart multifamily real estate investments.