COVID-19 has every landlord scrambling to prepare an upcoming financial storm.
This week we talk with Jason Yarusi of Yarusi Holdings about the steps he’s taking as an apartment owner to prepare for an economic downturn. Jason’s company currently owns a portfolio of 800 units.
Watch this episode to learn:
- Four parameters you must monitor on your portfolio
- How to break complex tasks into manageable chunks
- Why consistent communication with residents is the key
- Should you be taking owner distributions right now
- What steps are being taken with lending partners
Get Smart and Invest Smarter with the Apartment Investor Show where JC Castillo and Paul Peebles interview top industry experts and discuss current market trends, investment strategies and fundamental concepts to help you make smart multifamily real estate investments.